SPX 14.3% 0.8¢ spenda limited

The significance of this trading halt in line with the timing of...

1. 237 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    The significance of this trading halt in line with the timing of the release of the business-led style stimulus budget should not be understated. The revenue growth prospects for CRO, in addition to the tax exemptions, should have been enough for the company to have their audited accounts well and truly released by now.

This is a ripe time in the equities market and the company directors should be capitalizing on this.

Having prioritized other market ann's over the audited report, IMO, does not reflect a management team that is focussed on what is important. The fact that we are here speaks volumes to how the numbers are being managed behind the scenes - my take on it is that there have been a couple of surprises highlighted by the auditor and the company Directors are in a bit of damage control.

Looks like the full 5 business days are being utilsed of which we can expect by or after market close today - or they further extend the halt.

I'm expecting a big sell-off at opening (whenever that is), however hope I'm wrong!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 1.0¢ 0.7¢ $98.44K 11.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1982955 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1899502 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.