CTP 0.00% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

trading halt for cap raising, page-72

1. 1,140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    For a moment, i thought we could leave out speculation, conspiracy theroies out all together, everything being above board and go with what we know (i.e. facts).

- Company has stated they will carry out 3D over surprise area and drill another well. Including admin costs, the cash on hand just barely covers these activities.

- Company has several commitment well to drill this year (at least 2 - 3 that we know of), which were initially to carry on directly after surprise re-entry well. At this point it worth noting, and i have previously stated this, even if the the EPT started tomorrow, and the second surprise well and drill the next day and flow immediately, company would still not have the funds the drill comitment wells.

- Company has other prospects to drill?

With any specualation, company needs cash to fund these activities, at the moment they have nothing to borrow against (i.e. reserves), so the obvious choice is to go the market and raise cash.

- Mentioned on this thread about TSX listing, trading halt made no mention of this, so count this as speculation and do not consider.

- Its certainly of interest the significant volume, the associated SP increase, and one party has built a position just shy of 5%, however TH makes no mention of TO, JV or placement to a single entity, so again speculation.

Cheers, vaga

Why does it need to be any more complicated than this?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.