CTP 2.00% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

Ameliustag I tend to agree with you that there is more to the...

1. 362 Posts.
    Ameliustag I tend to agree with you that there is more to the anounced "Material" ie very large CR planned than many posters seem to see.

The FNN script today indicates CR of about $100M to fully fund 2011/ 2012 programs TSX listings and Capex....Our own Advanced Mobile Rig and Crew.

If this is a mix of OS and AUS instos plus one or two major cornerstone investors brinning Knowledge deep pockets and clout then woopie.......CTP may Just be able to afford to drill and get to production in timeframes mentioned by JH and guess what then the valuations of this week will be proven up.

I only hope that we as shareholders are given the opportunity to participate say 20M CR out of the 100M total with a free look in on S1.

Seems you can never please some people...."Just Drill Drill Drill and also you have no money they yell".....Well well JH is now telling the market this is how we get the money....He has already told the market this years drilling program and who is being contracted...He has also given the market fair valuations of CTP and its various plays...

Full steam ahead CTP....well done JH lets see if Bakers ST valuation of .48 can be achieved this year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $9.351K 181.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.