CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Hi Bermuda, c'mon mate you surely understand that after the...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Hi Bermuda, c'mon mate you surely understand that after the continued rubbish,pessimism and complete trolling and sarcasm that CDU longtermers have had to put up with for years, that longtermers want to 'accentuate the positive' every now and then... for want of a better phrase. I didn't consider that gj's post was smug ( a little bit of excitement maybe) Perhaps even wanting to hand some of it back to those who have been in our faces for years.

As a longtermer and someone who clearly wants to see the best for the Company,(and lets face it myself)I thought you made some very valid points.

I personally don't see your post as a down ramp and therefore see no reason why you need to act so defensively.Say it like it is ( as if you do anything else hey) people have to learn to accept views that they may not agree with. The devil's advocate is always needed especially in this business. Personally I hope you are not right but I think your post is valid...not sure about the tone though.

Like it or not if we are shareholders we are all in this together, you want exactly what Gj wants I'm sure, and that's a shareprice as high as possible, let's hope that we don't have any announcement on Friday that one way or another reduces the price on what it is today.

Cheers to longtermers

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.