CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

trading halt for finance ?, page-23

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    I'm not saying it couldn't be in a few weeks, but my point was that it has been a long time (weeks) since I've felt this comfortable with selling off so many of my shares at around these levels.

Believe me, I will know within a couple of weeks of the AGM if I've done the right thing based on a just couple of things. The first being if this loan stock is "loaned out" up at these (high IMHO) prices and the other will be finding out if for some strange reason this stock starts getting played down again (once the votes are in) after an absence of that kind of activity for a couple of months. You show me one or even both of those scenarios unfolding and yes I would seriously consider shorting this stock for the first time in the same size parcels as the ones I used to buy!!!!!!

If I'm wrong so be it. I'll just have to ride the wave with only 20% of my past holdings. However, with the dividend numbers people have been talking about here and the share price's continued rise as a result, I'll be lucky to spend just that $$ with my holding if you are all correct. A cozy place to be I guess thanks to the 70% rise in 3 months :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.