CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

trading halt for finance ?, page-68

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "A question.....in such a situation, can a company with a Board seat be refrained, by the Board, from "playing" with the share price with their share holdings?"

patprice,

I will put it to in this way my friend. And that is, that a company with a Board seat will be open to more scrutiny than the one that hasn't. After all, the Company with a Board seat does and will know more of the everyday issues of the Company than the one that hasn't, (or so it was supposed to be). They would also have known that WM was going to raise more money and call for a suspension in the trading, when the Company without a Board seat didn't. (Then again, I repeat that it wasn't supposed to do).

I know it sucks, but that is what the sharemarket is all about where dog eats dog, where analysts are looking forward for their big bonuses at the expense of the unaware, and when ASIC hasn't got very big proverbials to control it all.

As for the ethics part, I would agree entirely with you. Ethics in the sharemarket stinks as the all mighty dollar will always decide anything and everything.

Cheers mate.
    Buddy

PS, I have noticed the big jump elsewhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.