ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Seriously folks ... You were told, at least by me more than 9...

1. 543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1480
    Seriously folks ... You were told, at least by me more than 9 months ago, that NDI hole 1 was NOT a discovery hole. As a number of HC posters have tried to remind everyone, this was one of a number of stratigraphic holes drilled by GA to try and better understand what the basement geology was and how that "lined up" with the geophysical results they were getting from what was the worlds' largest geophysical survey. What this hole was, and still is, is a proof of concept hole - equally important !!

What we have here is a hole which has a lot of positive indicators, including extensive alteration, structures and planes of weakness that allow the passage of hydrothermal fluids, mineralisation, interesting and wanted rock types. I have now had a chance to have a quick look at the assay results for hole 4 and whilst there is no significant intercepts of economic mineralisation (and there never was going to be so I am still gobsmacked mat how some people, despite being advised, thought that there would be), there are some really good numbers there which do give me confidence that this is showing the potential for a mineralisation system that could drop out a few economic ore bodies, somewhere in the general area.

Also, please remember that this stratigraphic hole is a couple of kms away from what Inca's geophysics survey shows as the prime target. So we are talking about something, which in all likelihood, is in an outer (and therefore clearly low level mineralisation) halo only.

You have to look at the "totality" of the assay data, not just the individual assay results for various metre sections of hole 4. For me, I was particularly happy with a number of things, including but not limited to:
    • Strong and pretty consistent sulphur and As throughout hole 4;
    • Some sniffs of Ag and Au;
    • General anomalous copper (plus 100 ppm) over large sections of hole 4 with some shorter higher grade results. Would love to know whether the higher grade results are for areas of veining, structures etc;
    • Tenuous association of Au and As;
    • Elevated Sulphur often has anomalous Zn and copper; and
    • a number of anomalous results, over the same assay sample section, for multi elements.

All of this is very positive and whilst there is no fire here, there sure is a lot of interesting and encouraging smoke.

Lastly, I want to commend Aubin for the really good work that he has done plotting some of the assay results and it clearly shows some interest matters there, both in terms of depth and mineralisation 'spikes".

Early days, but seriously folks, there was nothing in these results that is any cause for concern. My next task, when i find some time is to took at the rare earth data and, more importantly for me in terms of wanting to better understand the overall geological environment that we are in, the petrology work/results.

As always, shareholders are free to email or ring me if they want to discuss/question anything in more detail.

Jonathan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 812260 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3495385 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.