TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Likewise, and my view is now positive based on a little more...

1. 551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Likewise, and my view is now positive based on a little more knowledge - primarily that it is a small targeted CR. It will result in very little dilution, so I have no current concerns there.
    It sounds to me like the capital is required to tune the platform. Amazon is very scalable - at a price. If you're going very big on Amazon, you need to design the systems to scale in a certain way. Given the decision to go with the Amazon model appears to have been made earlier this year, I do not consider that sufficient time was available to architect the platform for Amazon in the cloud. Nick's team probably always knew the costs, but have elected to correct it early in the piece to provide stability and cost-effective scalability.
    If this is part of the target for the funds (and it sounds like it) then I consider it a very good investment.
    I have this experience first-hand with AWS in a global organisation and believe me, scaling up systems not specifically designed to do so in the Amazon environment is mostly easy but VERY costly.
    As for the detail, we will find out very soon.
    Also - gift oppies by the 31st, still a good story.
    Scorp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.