TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Trading Halt - Good news

1. 134 Posts.

Hi xxx

We are a small amount of capital A $1,943,860 to bolster the R&D team with some institutions and high net worths.

We need to scale our platform software to manage a large number of subscribers and R&D staffing to be able to deal quickly and professionally with the current influx of contract opportunities.I stated to a number of investors at the time of the quarterly PPT release the company would not look at raising capital at the current levels (1.5cps) however if the stock re-rated and a sensible offer & pricing opportunity came about, we would have to consider this .

We need to ensure that all of these opportunities are facilitated professionally and on time.This service is essential for our reputation moving forward and will lead to larger and higher target subscriber number contracts, therefore we must be able to deliver in the first instance to see follow through opportunities.

If you are a 708a sophisticated investor you are more than welcome to participate? I will send through the dealer sheet and application form if required

Options prospectus is due in conjunction with this placement or the latest Monday

Kind Regards
    Tom Young
    Director
    Corporate

Good morning Tom,

I hope this reaches you well.

I am writing in regard to the capital raise announcement made by TV2U this morning. I am surprised by the announcement since the investor presentation on the 2nd of May had clearly stated that TV2U "had sufficient funds to reach first profit". Are you able to shed some colour on this CR? Is it related to the options prospectus due at the end of this month?

Kind regards,
    xxx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.