TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

Good evening Thanks for all the kind words folks.. Just trying...

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962

Good evening

Thanks for all the kind words folks..
    Just trying to help out fellow shareholders sleep easy tonight! It's not fair that only a select few are privilege to hold that information so I didn't see any harm in sharing but obviously someone did hence my post was moderated or should I say deleted..... There's a first for everything in life and that was my first deleted post from all my hundreds of Posts I've made in the past, obviously lots of eyes on this stock!! Besides all of that we are in a trading halt anyway so it's not going to make one pip of a difference what I say!!! Yeah wording info correctly/properly makes all the difference, I'm no car salesman so I'm never going to get that one correct lol

@stevenjd thanks for all your posts on here mate. You've been really inspirational and instrumental in keeping this forum alive on the TV2 threads particularly when we were dormant and most other people had given up on this company. By the way mate what I was referring to--- "we" meaning my wife and I, we do lots together it keeps her happy and me out of trouble. We make our calls together, you know "happy wife happy life"our holdings in TV2 are broken up in different accounts. We prefer it that way, but investing through your supper is the best way to reduce taxes, I find. You asked me what it is I do--- I run and manage my own company I don't really want to give out any more specifics than that on here...

At the end of the day the information will be on hand tomorrow anyway, most probably during pre open..

Like I said earlier on----nothing to worry about, the story hasn't altered in any negative way whatsoever it has only become sweeter!

Go long and stay strong...

Cheers all

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.