MZI 0.00% 1.6¢ mzi resources ltd

trading halt in regards financial arrangements, page-18

1. 7,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 311
    petlas, agree with your entire post, what a well timed sell order of 10 million shares at 1.6c, reeks of inside news.

what i am still scratching my head about, why did we go into trading halt for 2 days to release this news.

was the aussie bank good to go on friday then pulled the plug on monday or where management scrambling for another bank in this time.

i find it hard to believe that this news wasnt known for some time, at least since RCF deal, looks like certain people have taken advantage of this on the inside.

suppose we watch for some big buying to signify the second bank is signed up if the ship is that leaky.

is good news regarding Ned Bank, as Peppie mentioned these guys are significant investors in Base Resources and other plays, wonder if they will be attaching strings to their investment like RCF though?

suppose one obvious question is, did the aussie bank pull out because of current issues in US, RCF deal, no off take agreements or perhaps a bit of all the above.

regarding todays closing price, yet another farcical close.

1 order took us back to 1.4c at 3.44pm for 156666 shares.
    then within 30 seconds of closing auction there were 10 orders there to sell at 1.4c or 1.3c, including you guessed it, another order for 156666.
    in the end buying and selling matched up to within 60000 shares, in theory not many shares may have changed hands, just the end goal to keep SP at 1.4c was achieved.

the fact RCF got shares at 1.3c and highly unlikely to want to sell them for 1.4c and Argonaut will receive shares at 1.5c, it is very likely its one of these 2 that carried out the rubbish trading in the last 10 minutes, imho!

of course there could be other interested parties in which case, even if a top20 is released, will be impossible to see who is manipulating.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.