MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

seems like my call for the CR at 45 cents this morning was on...

1. 1,798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    seems like my call for the CR at 45 cents this morning was on the money. Post: 4739551

"MEO Australia is hoping to tap the market to the tune of $26.9 million with the help of Morgan Stanley and Baillieu. The deal comprises up to 59.8 million new shares (up to 14.3 per cent of issued capital) at 45¢ a share."

So definitely good to have sold out. Being moderated for a low content post this morning - the "swedish chef" video - was classic irony... not missed here! Very funny to be moderated considering my pervious rants at those who waste time. I figured I could throw one out the window while everyone else was... anyway...I know I have those who don't like my harsh posting in general... but at least I a have track record of calling MEO's swings well enough (with the help of others) and don't just ramp with nothing but hope... [Seems like a few gamblers like HC to me].

Anyway. How did AFR street talk know about this CR before the ASX? Funny old stock market...stealing off the poor again and again.

I haven't read all the posts today, but it seems to me that 28 mill or so should be about enough to drill in deep water... such as Artemis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.