VNS 13.3% 65.0¢ venus resources limited

Westcott, I don't put you in the same category as some of the...

1. 1,870 Posts.
    Westcott, I don't put you in the same category as some of the other knockers, and I realise you are not just on VNS, UMC bandwagon of knockers, you seem to have a more focussed basis for your posts. I have read some of those rational posts on HC and I don't have a problem with them, although clearly its a shame you have joined with the more aggressive knockers in VNS posts.

I do understand your point about some people being upset with management in UMC, although I have never followed the UMC affair until at the time of doing my own due diligence on VNS, and if you have had the chance to read my earlier posts in trying to rationalise with Tony, then you will know more about my general views of any small company being almost a "family" whether they are blood related or not.

But I have made my decision to support VNS, and I will continue to post legitimate VNS posts as I see fit.

In the case of some of the other knockers, however, particularly Tony who is taking a very different, aggressive (I consider a personal and very vindictive attitude to posters!), your line of rational argument is not the line taken by those posters.

In fact with Tony, he is now accusing me of something that I know is not true and HC Moderators should be able to confirm, and is in fact part of his aim to unsettle anyone who wants to legitimately post on VNS threads.

I note that Tony, who has been suggesting myself, along with others posting on VNS threads, are a "decoy", and he has recently been suspended for 10 days for illegitimate posts on HC. I note also from his profile, that he has only ever posted 189 times since he started on HC in Dec 2007. I have posted 1,674 times (and counting!) on various companies, with significant analysis that has drawn considerable praise from other HC posters - particularly on RED threads.

He has just sent another post which has got NOTHING at all to do with VNS, and at the same time trying to upset my activities on HC as a poster on VNS.

Since I have been on HC as long Tony has, and I have posted 10 times as much as he in that time with considerable positive analysis type posts receiving praise, I believe that Tony's motives must be questioned by all readers of his posts.

Clearly he is an intelligent person, whether he's indeed a public servant or not that he claims I am unsure. Based on his comments on this thread about "ramped UMC over the past 2 years" (- and note this is a VNS thread!) suggests to me that he didn't actually hold stock in that particular company. He might have built a case that he holds stock in that other company to use it as a decoy for pursuing his personal vendetta without disclosing your true motives.

I am not here to worry about Tony's motives and background, but I am seeking to continue to post as I see fit, within the rules governed by HC (and hopefully its rational Mods!).

I will continue to post legitimate VNS posts when I believe there is a call for it.

And I am sure we will all scrutinise the announcement due out Monday with respect to the Trading Halt.

That in itself will create all sorts of interest and posts on VNS I am sure. And I plan to be part of that exercise too!

Good luck to VNS shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.