VNS 13.3% 65.0¢ venus resources limited

Flowback I concur 100%.And I don't change my view about the...

1. 1,870 Posts.
    Flowback I concur 100%.

And I don't change my view about the directors of VNS just because someone is sour about something that has nothing to do with VNS! IMO VNS management are smart operators, both corporately and technically, and collectively they have the potential to add real value for us VNS shareholders or potential shareholders.

For those on VNS threads that are not shareholders and have no interest to be shareholders in VNS, and seem to be stirring trouble for VNS or its shareholders for no obvious reason, frankly I believe their collective opinions are worth absolutely nothing. Further I wonder what sort of people they really are.

But it won't change my view that VNS is a great little company, with the potential to be a great BIG company of high share value.

I'm anxious to find out what the new proposal is and remain hopeful that it will add more value for VNS, despite the market being jittery the last 2 days (the trading halt has kept VNS away from the carnage so that is very good time management IMO, Lol!).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.