MSB 4.52% 95.0¢ mesoblast limited

What are people's thoughts on the announcement regarding...

1. 154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    What are people's thoughts on the announcement regarding ARDS/NVS being a request for an additional trail with no EUA?

I think it is a possibility, a possibility that in my opinion is most likely. I hope on wrong. If it is the case, it may move the needle to the positive but will mean a delay to revenue apart from the signing amount of 50mil if it stays at that.

That could mean another 12 months give or take till approval

whilst we have enough cash burn to survive that time frame, it may not meet market expectations. In which case I'll be ready to buy.

Id imagine the market could be impatient and we could sit below my perceived value for some time. ($5.00 on positive NVS and minutes of the meeting)

in the meantime there is CHF meeting results, Clbp meeting results and further along some chron's trail data next year.

I have been buying on the way down, however, I won't be any more unless we see sub $1.70 before the minutes release.

If it is a walk from NVS and and negative feedback from the meeting, I'll be buying around $1.00.

I can't help but express regardless of the opinions, research and evidence regarding MSB has to this point, it is still highly speculative and with some risk to the downside.

If we get great news then I won't lose sleep buying more at a higher price.

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
-0.045(4.52%)
Mkt cap ! $1.084B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.01 94.5¢ $2.669M 2.769M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2053 95.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.5¢ 13191 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.