FAR 0.00% 49.0¢ far limited

Trading Halt on SEN-1, page-217

1. 1,916 Posts.
    Don’t normally reply to the dickheads however that post is absolute rubbish and am fed up with what is are posted ………….. in answer to your points:
    1. You are quite correct in that statement however COP, CNE, and FAR have all stated that the find has the potential to be commercial in its own right ……………. Now do you consider they would make statements like this for nothing!!!!
    2. Agreed re Aqua but am willing to take his statements at face value until dickheads like you can prove him wrong and so far all you can do is post rubbish ……………. Prove him wrong with FACTS not just unsubstantiated comments!!!
    3. Oil prices ……………….. you got to be kidding ……….. you think that the oil price today is going to affect production prices in 2020 what an absolutely stupid comment but coming from you I guess we should expect it!!!!
    4. Re trading halt …………….. do you even in your wildest imagination think they have gone down approx..2000m in round 10-12days!!! Do you know anything at all about exploration or is it because you cannot be bothered to workout when they re-entered SNE .
    I will finally will draw the attention of the moderators: its because comments like this that the FB page was formed and grew to in excess of 200 members in a little over 2 weeks now ban me because am sick and tired of the absolute dibble that is being posted on here by some totally arrogant people who don’t understand the meaning of RESEARCH!!!!!

HKP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.0¢ 49.0¢ $10.77K 21.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14178 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.19pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.