CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

trading halt or illiquid trading?, page-11

1. 2,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 676
    no BAS not at present its slowing, plus there is the potential for an announcement if past announcements are any indication, I do believe there would be a large number of shares held by a core group, past experience when buying clearly shows the sp. is or until very recently has been controlled to appreciate why you would have to buy straight in not list and sell the same way, at market now can be a risky strategy due to hft algo efficiency and their ability to pull orders as yours go through been caught a few times now, of course the current position could just as easily be a Xmas pause and shorting to continue after the ASX reopens however if failure is not likely the risk to the downside is far less at present than the move to the upside depending on which side you are dependant upon, a 1c movement at a million shares is large and 10% of that is hft and trading scale,so lets see but yes am contemplating rounding out the holding past the breast feeding stage for me that would be a mature number for an infant, so what is fanciful the number or the likelihood of a positive outcome, you know I never buy the small lotto entry and like averageing down----so why not buy some more

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.