TVN 1.96% 5.0¢ tivan limited

Trading Halt Perspectives

1. 419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 934
    What I love about the energy of GW and Team Tivan is that they are running a great marathon at the right pace and hitting every milestone. Also, they do surprise at the rate of speed.

Quick recap and what we know from the AGM last month:
    • GW was resolute that a "strategic" is NEXT YEAR. He mentioned with any strategic it is a long due diligence process, but he expects to share more in Q1 of 2024. Whilst I love and share the same level of enthusiasm, I don't believe the cap raise involves a strategic.
    • The ideal strategy is to keep introducing new investors and they have from memory brought on 5 newbies. Expect the cap raise is another newbie which is also strategically important to a refresh of the register to create momentum for new investors and liquidity in the stock.
    • Coupled with the above is the AGM commitment to deliver and issue zero priced bonus options to shareholders to reward loyalty and again promote liquidity in the stock. Hoping this can occur quickly as a listed and tradable security.
    • Finally getting a cap raise done in a fairly dire market and with year-end approaching is simply impressive of itself. If it's done again above 7cents that's a big win.
    We should continue to be impressed at the speed TVN is moving. Bring on 2024. It will be redefining for shareholder value, I'm sure.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $82.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ $15.70K 310.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1433244 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 64363 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ 17528
Last updated 15.26pm 15/05/2024 ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.