TVN 0.00% 4.9¢ tivan limited

Trading Halt Perspectives, page-22

1. 4,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3123
    Decided to do a bit of a review on Sumitomo - Their submarine transmission cable for some reason popped into my news feed & immediately made me think of a little project planned somewhere up in the NT.

29 Sep 2022 Sumitomo Electric Completes Long-Term Test for 525 kV Cross-Linked Polyethylene Submarine Cable
    27 Apr 2023 Sumitomo to build Scottish Cable Factory
    19 May 2023 Japanese Companies to Invest GBP 14.2 Billion in UKs Offshore Wind, Green Hydrogen - Japanese Giants, Marubeni Corp, Sumitomo Corp & Sumitomo Electric Industries.
    19 July 2023 Hitachi Energy, Sumitomo Electric & Vab Oord Selected for Scottish Subsea Cable Projects
    2 Oct 2023 Submarine Power Cable Market worth $22.3 billion by 2028

To gain a better appreciation of this part of the company, this video is worth a watch.
    First of all they are responsible it seems, for a lot of innovation. A lot I did not know.
    All the way through or you might miss the most important part about a minute out from the end.

Banji-nissei - Do your sincere best, not only in business but also in every aspect of your life
    Shinyo-kakujitsu - Place importance on integrity & Sound management
    Fusu-furi - Do not act rashly or carelessly in pursuit of easy gains

Attaching importance to technology.
    Profit for self & others, private & public interests, are one & the same.
    Long Range Planning.
    Mutual prosperity, respect for the public good.
    Respect for human resources.

Copper cable, steel wire, tram/train overhead cable, submarine electrical & fibre optic cables, transmission lines (including DC & Superconductors), aluminium wiring harnesses in autos/EVs, shinkansen air suspension, semi-conductors & FPC (smart phones, Laptops), road traffic control, communications networks, & at the end VRFB, CPV, HVDC.

400 years of history tied up in the parent company, 127 years Sumitomo Electric.
    The video is particularly fascinating to note the disasters, man-made & natural, which the company has experienced & the resilience it has demonstrated to rebuild.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $84.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $12.89K 263.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 287637 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 390272 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.