TNC 0.00% 5.0¢ true north copper limited

trading halt !!!......placement coming, page-3

1. 3,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    end may be near I certainly dont believe in them. It has taken a while but finally the market has recognised that this stock is a dog.

You have to wonder why they could not get a placement away. maybe the price (probably around 25 cents) was too high.

So now they say we will still do the placement just in a different form. It is going to need a price significantly below market. Somewhere between 10 and 15 cents . I personally would not buy at any price unless I was guaranteed I could sell ASAP at a higher price.

I fear this company is heading to the corporate grave yard and feel disappointed for those shareholders who bought this company believing the executive was being truthfull.

The next few months will be critical for their survival. If they dont get a significant placement away they are doomed.

By the ned of april they have to put out a quarterly report. I am sure this report will once more show little change in installs. These never get mentioned as they just dont happen but we always hear about the 53 contracted approached. Recurring revenue will still be next to nothing. Cash position will have deteriorated and the only thing disgusing the facts will be futher drawdowns from Rentworks(which are being shown as revenue).

Also the rentworks facility is a off balance sheet item so did not show up in the Dec half reports. However it was in the April 12 investor presentation with a value of 4.26M.

As for rentworks maybe they will also have a wake up call when they suddenly realise that Transol is having difficulty raising equity and that their loans are in grave danger of never being repaid.

Do you think rentworks will continue to pay for Transol installs. Very unlikely. So no installs means no future revenue, rapid cash drain. The END

Also transol would now be technically insolvent If Rentworks were to want their money back there is no way transol can pay .

Aministrators are lurking

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.8¢ $41.65K 835.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 107887 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TNC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.