OCO oriel communications limited

trading halt placement imo, page-8

1. 4,460 Posts.
    re: trading halt placement nah Fond of them myself( fur burgers etc). LOL. Just think OCO would rather have more good news to boost Sp prior to any placement and some is near. Don't see the need for a trading halt to announce a placement, most companies just do it. More deals coming now they have broken the ice.

Trading halts needed however usually if SP sliding and time needed to sign up deal before SP slips too far. They could have just announced a placement without a halt.

If however there is a placement coming or has been made another 10million shares issued at 6 or 7 cents would give them 6 or $700000 to advance the cause with out much dilution now they have consolidated the SP.

The CEO put $300000 of his own money in so I think him and Yang are good for the company.

WOULD NOT BE KEEN ON A PLACEMENT AT 5 CENTS OR LOWER AS THAT GIVES THOSE WHO PAID UP TO 10 CENTS RECENTLY THE SHAFT and would stick in the memory of most.

Just have to sweet it out, if I gleam anything will post it. Cheers

If it drops to 5c I've dropped about $4grand and will squeeze my source til he becomes sauce. :) Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.