ZMM 0.00% 1.5¢ zimi limited

trading halt requested re seychelles update., page-61

1. 702 Posts.
    Euphoria is dangerous fellow WHN'rs ( thats one that hasnt been used for in a while :)

It, as rosy said, could be anything.... at this point of time speculation can blow destroy the floor and bring us down heavily if we are all not logical...

Best Case scenario--we finally have a JV partner...( many mentioned shell and afren, ill add Qatar gov perhaps fronting the money??? Long shot but they have been lurking in the waters...

Worst Case scenario is that the ann is regarding something mundane and the little patience many here hold just gives way and as i said the herd begin to sell out....

In saying all that...

The reason why I'm here and have remained true to this management team for a very long time is because i believe credentials, i believe experience and most of all i believe that although we appear as a micro cap...the plays and the team are anything but....

Noske and Rowbottam (inc the others) are not going to stand by idle with such a deadline...it would appear that the negotiations would have been strenuous but furthermore i have confidence that if this is "the deal" many here will be surprised in the terms of agreement for such a periphery punt that is seychelles.

At the end of the day how long have we waiting for a simple update on seychelles .... all that remains is 2 more trading days and we finally get a much needed word. so as i said win, win for me i just want to know where the direction is taking us...

good luck and im sure its going to be an interesting few days lead up to the ann..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.899M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28407 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 86066 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.