ZMM 8.33% 1.1¢ zimi limited

["its real interesting there was no significant increase in...

1. 846 Posts.
    ["its real interesting there was no significant increase in voloume leading up to the trading halt, which suggests to me no real significant news definitely no farm in, or take over, these announcements are always leaked before hand, don't pump this up too much!!! I hope im wrong this stock needs something.."]

Funny... I mentioned the same thing in another thread today and got told that there is no such fish in these waters.

Thanks for confirming what I am also suspecting on another thread where monumental news is "supposedly" imminent.

PS. Not having a go at anyone just saying Im still sus but shutting my mouth and now waiting on the sidelines for both these Anns.

Happy to eat bucket loads of humble pie as these Anns come in... and just quietly hoping I have too.

In need of some good news. Been kicked beaten grounded and pounded in a couple lately. Fell a bit like I've done a round or 2 with a UFC heavy weight champ... All long term holds that wont see me looking for a tall building but some good news and pips would certainly help the moral.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $1.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 0.9¢ $38.51K 3.628M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 400000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 86667 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.