TVN 1.47% 6.7¢ tivan limited

Trading Halt - Shit Show

1. 452 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 955
    I’ve been trying to keep my powder dry but this trading halt fiasco is just incomprehensible. I cannot believe TNG didn’t front the NT conference and you then ponder why they have problems with NT approvals and CLC. They simply do not understand what you need to do to get projects approved - period. The lack of awareness and accountability staggering. First class amateur hour and its been exposed for all to see. Reality is it shouldn’t be that difficult to map out a program for achieving milestones and managing stakeholder engagement at all levels. You must invest and invest in relationships overtime and build trust and safety in the quality of the project - how do you think Fisher got $800m of conditional funding? These presentations are paramount like today when you are at the pointy end to allow active and open engagement with your stakeholders and shareholder base. Instead of treating all stakeholders as second class citizens
    not worthy of information, transparency and proper governance. The last 36 hours has been a first class shit show.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $110.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $49.12K 721.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 220052 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 98020 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.