AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hi all,haven't posted for a while but this has me intrigued.I...

1. 424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Hi all,
    haven't posted for a while but this has me intrigued.

I feel the TML will come into play in some form here. TP has stated that it is his intention to have a 50,000 tpa mine over 10 year life and this can be achieved by including JV possibilities.

If a deal has been done it could be with a major ie Vale, Xstrata which would have great synergies or it may be a JV with some junior/mid tier company with jorc reserve. I am tending to go with Xstrata, their ties with Glencore would fit ie off take contracts.

Some may think that a deal with the big boys is a little premature at this stage as generally they wait until the fuller picture is known, however there is a lot of M&A speculation in this sector presently (OZ minerals for e.g. looking around). I feel it would be prudent for them to enter now securing future potential and lock in options. They know what we have and are comfortable with our management.

Anyone interested in a DSO operation should have a look at SFR, they announced the commencement of their DeGrussa DSO of 135,000t cu

http://hotcopper.com.au/announcementFiles/2012/SFR/2b06b62b-0c17-49c0-a16e-4cc73db8a5c6-SFR578511.pdf

Disclaimer: I hold no shares in SFR,

Until Monday then......cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.