MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

Of course financing has now become significantly harder but i am...

1. 274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 72
    Of course financing has now become significantly harder but i am not sure to say that no one will loan. if there is money to be made someone will lend. it is too early to tell where the cards will fall, best case is that the military wants to keep their economy kicking over and see that they need foreign investment to do that, allowing MYL to continue with development and giving assurances that they support the company and its investment.

in that case i am sure there will be someone willing to finance the project (maybe not in quite as favourable conditions as 2 weeks ago). worst case scenario is the military take control and try to run it themselves, BUT, they do not have a good track record of being able to run a mine, and would likely be immediately struck with international sanctions on the sale of the metal (so i see that as unlikely).

luckily MYL has a good cash buffer to continue their development plans for the rest of the year while working on getting those assurances from whoever is in charge.

yes it will delay the project and has definitely made things more difficult but i dont think it has delayed years, more like delayed months for things to settle and for the cards to fall.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.