CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

trading halt tactics

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Hi all,

I asked myself this morning why would Cdu go into a TH when the share price is gaining momentum?

Then a little sentence last week by downside came to my attention.

"Will be interesting looking at figures when they come next week."

Could it be that Cdu wanted to go into a Trading Halt for more then just the financing announcement?

Maybe get an added advantage of wanting to see who's behind the active buying and or shorting of the stock on market?

Unlike others who think this TH will end quickly, I believe it will go the full distance for this very reason.

Could there be a sub holder notice in the interim?

I'm starting to think Cdu is more in play now then ever before. Another reason is the tonnage story.

A little less then 2 years ago they said there would be a ramping up of the plant to get to the 3mt a year, with possibly approximately 1mt going through the 1st year. Now they are saying we'll do 3mt a year from day dot and ramp up to 5mt or over as soon as possible.

There are only 2 reasons I can see for such an aggressive ramp up of operations.

1. They are very confident with their processing plan and the amount of testing they have done.

2. It's a fantastic way to ward off hostiles trying to make an opportunistic play for the company. The more you earn in the first year the more your worth!!

Hopefully Cdu are doing it for both reasons.

Cheers

mm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.