CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

trading halt tactics, page-14

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    I get all warm and fuzzy when I read posts like that. I can just smell the desperation. I start to get very worried when nobody on this board (usually holding no shares) is trying to get me to sell mine. Makes me feel like nobody wants them!!

But hey, at least he still has the guts to stand there and hope someone's stupid enough to listen to him, unlike some others who "surprisingly" have run away until the next pullback. Not even a "well done" on the way out huh. If only one was allowed just a single post to write what was really on his mind about some posters on here. Heck for having to put up with it for 2 years you'd think some of us deserve one shot. Then again maybe one day I'll get to do it face to face. Heck, even janimont was at the AGM I understand (and has been a different poster since IHO) so anything is possible. Hope he's happy now with the drill hole spacing.

Well (as we all knew was coming) M&G have got another 1%. As 1.2 million were traded the next day I wonder when the next one will be out :-) Well done to them for getting their FIRST 1% under $4.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.