RHK 1.83% 80.5¢ red hawk mining limited

trading halt thoughts, page-18

1. 5,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I make money in small cap mineral exploration plays by buying and then selling well before the the explorer turns into a producer. This is how I think you make the big bucks.

If FMS do any sort of deal there will be a pop in the SP.

If it's a 100% takeover there will be the one off pop in the SP. Unless there is a bidding war.

If there is an infrastructure deal there will be a pop in the SP and a high probability of continued SP appreciaition. This is what I'm hoping for most of all.

When FMS ship their first ore (even as an independent) I will be long gone and a very happy former shareholder of FMS.

Not interested in SP gains in terms of cents but in terms of SP percentage gains. The big percentage gains have already been made and the final bit of this appreciation is in the process of occuring. You have got to get in early. Congrats to anyone that did. Don't be a hater if you were not prepared to take on the risk that others have.

Make that deal Gazza! Give Tommy a call, give Twiggy a call, call the Russians, call the indians... put the tenement on ebay... who cares lets make a buck out of this.

What a great day!!! I'm excitedddddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!! LOL

wHY ALL THIS NEGATIVITYYYYYYYYYYY.

wE ARE IN A TRADING HALT BECAUSE we have what others want!!!

how good is thissssssssss.

OK i WILL calm down now!

I wonder what will happen with Canegrass or whatever it is called.

Imagine if we sold both.... sweeettttttt!!!!

Go FMS... gO gAZZA we are rooting for you!!!

Show us the moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.