SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

trading halt timetable speculation

1. 10,494 Posts.
    Taking all the information into account, it would appear the finalization of the offtake contracts (the outcome of which is 100% determined by whoever ultimately owning the resource - which incidentally would also render Noble's rights of bidding for 15% of Stage 1 offtake null-and-void in a change-of-control event) underpinning the EPC is all that stands between us and a TH (or suspension).

The NDRC has made the case. Full finacial support from the largest sovereign fund in the world to BUY IO resource with infrastructure (to give China "speaking rights", "security of supply" and to combat "increasing monopolization").

IMO, I think the China bid would be "somewhat" reflected in Sundance's valuation of the EV for Mlabam-Nabeba (in production status) which I imagine would trump the European bid by a significant margin.

Hence, (IMO) what's standing between us and TH (or suspension) is the finalization of the Chinese asset bid with all necessary safeguards before the SDL board can annnounce it (possibly recommending it if it is substantially superior and unconditional).

Just a guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.