MHL 0.00% 0.3¢ monitor energy limited

trading halt, what's going on?, page-33

1. 11,407 Posts.
    Hey Steini

I am not saying it will...just hoping but hope gets us know where.

All I can go off is real info I can back up like calling the company and myself knowing not to expect any more news than we already have to date...and...."we need more money"...than the details or mechanics of the cap raise.

From there we can work out market caps...our gut feel of what will happen.

The thing we cant put our finger on is whats been happening lately with the buying.

I have seen SSS, a seafood company go bankrupt as they couldn't sell dead free fish from the ocean, to now a re-named PZC, 0.003..right up to 6c and they are into coal mining now.

Lately on MHL, we do know there has been a lot more buying, just yesterday some kind of buying that took us all by surprise. What we make of it is upto us as individuals but my thoughts are that I personally believe MHL's share price is ready to move up a fair bit and I've got some, want more and I see some solid short term gain, but some medium term re-rating if held more for than a few weeks longer.

I do think MHL is transitioning. I do believe the company has the management now, the skills, a partner VPE that I couldn't hassle at all and drilling and hitting the good in the Cooper basin.

Its enough for me to weather this cap raising and seeing what this new well has in 3 weeks.

Others will sell like I did on EGO's half price cap raising recently, but unlike on EGO, I'll be hopefully getting some still at these prices or if enough are nervous, maybe a discount to yesterday 0.6c close.

Fingers crossed we are trading again tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.