G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Trading Halt: Why there was none?, page-152

1. 261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Nikec, Your ignorance and being dumb is just beyond belief. What insider knowledge? That he has said that some buyers were disappointed as there were not so many large stones as they hoped for? Tough luck, rubies over 5 carats are very rare. or the article witch referred to the same with a very questionable quality site which was very badly written? Not sure whether you also had a look at the tea leaves or something similar to get proper "insider" information. Basically people who were either too lazy or too dumb to do proper research on the stock and understand it, or just too gallible, have fallen the SELL, SELL, SELL END OF THE WORLD arrived, without being patient and get proper information in a form of a news release. I do not know how many times I have to say. Warren Buffet. "The stock market is a very efficient instrument which transfer wealth from the impatient to the patient". This morning was wealth transfer time. Yes I am loosing money (less gain only) but did not sell an iota, but bought more while the sale was on .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.