G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

Well, indeed there are many people who are diseapointed as the...

1. 2,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Well, indeed there are many people who are diseapointed as the stones are smaller and more on the pink side that many people expected... and regarding the grading, indeed things have to be improved but well this is their first auction to this had to be expected. But LOL, to illustrate that article they use a photo of the worse parcel in the whole auction, which is in my opinion a bit unfair. Listen: i’m not a gem buyer, i dont know about prices, but yes some people are diseapointed, now others were today very busy looking at stones. At the end this is a gem auction, people play games, spread rumors, tell stories. We will know the results on monday. In the meanwhile on my side i feel that it is very intetesting to be able to see all these stones, meet people and follow what is happening. I’m not a seer, but i enjoy looking at stones and witnessing the auction.2m

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/vi...e-article.3792189/?get_post=true#.WfauwVuCxhE

So he not only confirms the article posted on the website is legitimate but he also confirms that the grades are low and that they are smaller and more on the pinkish side.

That is price sensitive.
    Last edited by Nikec: 30/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.