CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

trading halt would be nice, page-9

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Time to go overweight on this I suspect...

What ever happens on Monday...it will be a buying opportunity, with numerous (within 2 weeks) significant announcements due. Also, given we avoided a spike on Friday, and retrace...if it comes...will be less volatile.

Frankly, I would not be the slightest bit surprised to see significant support show its hand from the larger supports of the stock.

Monday will be a day targeting the dweebs...not just in CVI, but accross the boards...and it will not be about selling, but generating volatility so that the "players" on all manner of stocks, can limit any corrective downside.

But lets get this in perspective...the Dow correct about 2.6%. On Friday, we have already corrected about 0.9%, leaving just 1.7% (or 115 points), of downside to make par.

Given the pussys we are however, we will likely overshoot...so something in the 115-150 range is likely in my opinion for Monday.

Tuesday will likely be up!

These are not big numbers...just moulding at the edges, so no real impact to be expected on quality stocks.

We can expect shadow jumpers however...and no doubt the players will poke and prod them out of their holes with every trick in the book.

Biggest retruns are made on such days...they usually only materialise a week or so later however.

Personally...I think a good move would be a trading halt pre market (pre EGM)...at which point they announce the Catabola drilling has commenced...or something else of substance...which of course holds the stock till Wednesday in order to give the market the time it needs to settle.

Probably see fless hurt that way...fewer people throwing themselves off buildings, under busses, etc.

I will be drawing on all my free equity on Monday...should be a good day for a cheaper entry into the options.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.