PCL 0.00% 1.9¢ pancontinental energy nl

re: tragic ! The morning after and I have come to the same...

1. 368 Posts.
    re: tragic ! The morning after and I have come to the same agonising conclusion Jennifer. The Afrex deal will in my opinion fall over, the 12 million placed shares will be dumped by the very disgruntled supporters who bought in at 14cents with high expectations of Kenya, Malta is delayed, major drilling is off the agenda and PCL cred is shot....and the money won't last long. I think the company will ( warning , only my guess !!) call off the Afrex deal and instead issue a couple of hundred million shares at a few cents to raise some money to last until eventual drilling !! The exciting prospects of Eritrea and Morocco just sounds so familiar and will not impress the market after two failures. It's a damn shame for the company and its shareholders and still unbelievable. I have an e-mail from the company on May 4 saying they have every reason to believe Kenya will proceed to the next stage and that Malta seismic is due to start within days.... 4 weeks later both are shot! Something must have gone horribly wrong in the relationship with WPL at the last minute for it to look so promising and then withdrawal. Good luck to everyone. Mac B

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $154.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $14.54K 771.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 5566161 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1815008 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.