PCL 0.00% 1.9¢ pancontinental energy nl

re: trading halt - mangrove Hi Mangrove,Glad to see you posting...

1. 368 Posts.
    re: trading halt - mangrove Hi Mangrove,

Glad to see you posting again .... your absence after Fridays bombshell made me think the news had killed you ! I think we'll hear a lot more about the decision very soon. The other Kenyan companies/interested parties will want to ensure the truth is out before rumours damage the potential for everyone...is it just pcl blocks or Kenya as a whole? Is it political or financial ? Also, companies like Jebco Seismic will need to defend their analysis and interpretation of Kenyan potential. PCL and Afrex will do all it can to calm the waters . Nobody, absolutely nobody, saw this coming. Even during Friday no big sellers came in the queue, nor did buyers vanish. Euroz handed over a small fortune only weeks ago, they even wrote an analysis on May 25th. The Afrex deal, only in May used independant values of the Kenyan leases in the deal. Hopefully PCL will stay in suspension until they can give a clearer picture of what is going on ... they have a moral obligation to inform their shareholders. Hope you don't lose too much and that you can continue your valuable contribution to hc. To better days .... Mac B.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $154.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $14.54K 771.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 5566161 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1815008 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.