SIH 0.00% 0.2¢ sihayo gold limited

trading halt, page-6

1. 1,870 Posts.
    RogueT - I'm intrigued to see that Offer of 4 cents at the moment (and you know its not me since I have no shares!). Its another strange circumstance with SIH that you get those odd (dare I say mischievous!) trades - which go EITHER way.

I can't see SIH board doing any placement at 5 cents, my view is that it will be at around 6 cents or slightly more for first tranche in a stepwise up arrangement, just based on that whale last week. The Asian investors probably want to protect and extend their current position - but that's also the reason I say for small punters who want to speculate on the company and its exploration, that they have to contend not just with the whims of exploration, but also the motives of the backers and the significant GAP between BID and OFFER and the unusual BIDS that makes SIH frought with more risk than just the speculative risk -thus the reason for no liquidity.

I think you will find the outcome of the Trading Halt positive, but as usual I will watch on with intrigue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 121103380 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 8995091 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.