SIH 0.00% 0.3¢ sihayo gold limited

Just to put the record straight Rogue - I have NO inside...

1. 1,870 Posts.
    Just to put the record straight Rogue - I have NO inside knowledge whatsoever in this or any stock. I do not trade or rumour monger on any stock either.

As for your comment about "whale" - I am only using that term as it was quoted by one of your fellow SIH followers in one of last weeks posts. Perhaps you didn't remember that post?

I have suggested it will be at or above 6 cents on very simple step by step logic, perhaps maybe you can even follow my logic too, Lol:

1. Who would be the logical (and only?) funder in SIH right now? The Asian investors.

2. Who has paid up to 6 cents so far to get their stake? The same Asian investors.

3. What price was the "whale" on the BID - 6 cents.

4. To protect their position the funders probably want to make another step by step series of placements, maybe even up to 10 cents or whatever. (They are actually arbitrary if the Asian Investors want to finally take control of SIH anyways!).

I will be interested to see if there is a following announcement, say a couple of weeks down the track, that confirms they have got access to the western porphyries - its just speculation again by me, but I am a close observer of these companies and how they operate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SIH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $36.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 89991519 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 56788508 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SIH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.