NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

I got a bit of an uneasy feeling about a cr and bailed last...

1. 17,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    I got a bit of an uneasy feeling about a cr and bailed last week. NWE chart looked really good as it was finding rock solid support on the daily and weekly MAs.....but failure to launch and dwindling capital were nagging at me....this market correction was the final straw. Other speccies I have had an interest in like BCN and ORD have recently bitten the bullet in "the good times" and raised capital. Thus they will both be somewhat insulated for some time to come should this correction decide to turn into a bear market. I fear that NWE's announcement was done on the back of the weak counter rally we are currently experiencing. This may be a knee jerk reaction by management or else why not wait until the correction has passed when a slightly better price may be obtainable. Perhaps they feel the horse has bolted and survival is now the name of the game.....time will tell if I am right when we see the CR price. I would be guessing low to mid 2c range unless they have a butt kicking ann. to go with it on tuesday.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.