NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

trading halt, page-25

1. 595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    Hi guys been following nwe posts for the last few months and done a lot of reserch in regards to the company,s prospects since then. Quite frankly all i see is a huge upside potential if ur in for medium to long term so any cap raising if done at a discountd price might bring the share price slightly lower than where it,s now and personally i'd be buying in on any weekness . Once they get the cash with all these amazing prospects and poss. jv partner around the corner there will be no more hurdles to overcome apart from a possible week market but once again thats every other companys prob.So i'd rather be in a company that is extremly undervalued in price even in uncertain moments like this because the potential of a company making discovery dosnt seem to be to far of.
    And like lots of other posters have stated the companys current cash problems wont be here to stay.(puffin royalty and increased stake from 1.28% to 6.28% in l14 jingemia oil field)it might seem like a small % but it will make a huge difference.
    In my opinion the company is doing everything wright in order to succeed and with just a little luck on the exploration front it'll be ready to fly!!
    Thanks to all nwe posters thumbs up and keep up the good work ..CHEERS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.