DLS 0.00% 69.0¢ drillsearch energy limited

trading halt ???, page-14

1. 1,465 Posts.

jake

I'll stand corrected BUT INP's most recent quarterly states: "INP retains a healthy cash balance of $11.0M at the end of the quarter". There is also a $4.4M commitment from AGL. Call me cynical but there's the attraction for GOG.

About the best thing they have seems to be the Bass Strait permit which as you say GOG would dispose of ASAP.

As you say Flax is a dud- a field which showed initial potential but was beset by technical issues and rapid depletion, something GOG shareholders will become familiar with soon enough!

October 07 INP SP was $1.97, but it currently has a twelve month high of 21.5c and a low of 5.6c on 30/6/10. Since then there's been some accumulating from Republic which has pushed them to the "lofty" heights of 11c. Oh dear!

re AGL- they farmed into a conventional CSG prospect NOT a Lingo's Folly play.

Wecker may need to go (but he won't), but so do JMcC, (he of the dodgy CV), Lingo, and the whole Republic connection. If that miracle could occur before BL and his cronies dispose of the remaining DLS assets there would be a glimmer of light far in the distance, which is better than the current situation.

Anyhow, I can't see GOG parting with any $$$ to get this one so there'll be 550 million more shares issued (give or take). Those shares would bring 5c in cash and a few Lingo's Folly permits with the prospect of a bit more cash when the Bass Strait permits are disposed of AND the cash equivalents from AGL.

TR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.