AAR 0.00% 8.3¢ astral resources nl

Speves, you are spot on with this bit -"I wouldn't feel too bad...

1. 388 Posts.
    Speves, you are spot on with this bit -

"I wouldn't feel too bad about not getting the offer to participate, the price will almost certainly drop to the offer rate in the days after trading resumes. It happens in 90% of cases. That will be your opportunity running up to the resource upgrade which is also due this month."

Every chance retails will get a chance to buy near cap raising price. It'll depend on how quick they let the SI's get their money back, which brings me to your other point -

"Personally I do not understand why the cap raising has occurred before the release of the upgrade??"

Probable answer is the SI's usually want their cash back + profit ASAP. The best way for that to happen is not long after have a nice announcement to put out.

As you say that announcement would most likely be the awaited resource update for Sandiego scheduled for this month.

Sure you could put out the announcement and then raise capital at a higher price, but how would the SI's get their quick profit without fresh news to boost the SP?

Ahh well I'll buy if there's a drop. Can only hope the next announcement after this is a cracker.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $77.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 355 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 21316 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.