AAR 0.00% 7.8¢ astral resources nl

Gazzat,U have point except that we're past that point of whether...

1. 519 Posts.
    Gazzat,

U have point except that we're past that point of whether we have mineable metals or not!!

If board wanted to work on feysville we could be cashing it right now!! Anyone with a bit of experience can see that!!

We have KP and we have feysville and facts that we have now what could be an easy open pit process of a good portion of the JORCed metals in worst case scenario .

So we should be relatively safe to predict a reasonable response to any issue of shares to holders at this current point and any current delays in mining feysville come directly in favor of any new investor and not in the benefit of shareholders!!

My point is, we now have a much better story to tell than before so we should not continue on the same "feel sorry for ourselves and being grateful that we're attracting investors" as before!!

Every time has it's attitude and we have now the right product and in the right time and we should be putting our rules to investors and they should play with our rules!!!

That's my opinion!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $49.03K 621.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160000 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 260800 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.