VMS 0.00% 1.8¢ venture minerals limited

Hi guys,Thanks for that article chair, much appreciated.I think...

1. 9,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    Hi guys,

Thanks for that article chair, much appreciated.

I think we have a very very exciting time ahead of us with VMS and I am glad I ropped up just before the tradinghalt and have now a substancial holding.

With the current high tin prices I would not be suprised that the new shares are offeren either at a very slight discount or at a premium of todays shareprice.

Remember their are not many (NONE) other companies like VMS on the ASX and if anyone likes to be part of this high tin prices scenario then they may have to pay a bit extra for that privilege.

My thoughts are now that we can sit back and relax and let management focuse on drilling out their Tin prospects get a new Jorc and get it all in production as long the going is good.

But then again, if the going is going to bet THAT good someone else probably wants it for themselves.....

Lets hope that first the SP is allowed to double or tripple before bid for this company will happen.

Because one thing is sure if the high Tin prices are going to stay with us for some years to come, then VMS has either to be very smart and protect itself accordingly, otherwise they will be taken-over before they will even get this resource in production.

Good luck guys, and congratulations to all

I think we have just discovered what kind of a gem we have invested in.

Special thanks to Sprogman for making me aware of VMS

I know its early day but I can smell something coming, and its smells very very good.

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $111.0K 6.162M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 7999876 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1680469 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.