MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

I have had to deal with government departments often in my...

1. 1,518 Posts.
    I have had to deal with government departments often in my professional career and have realized that they really do not like to make decisions and it is getting worse or better depends which way you look at it. To cut a long story short, no body wants to be sued hence apprehensiveness to making decisions, for instance I know of proposed residential development which has had a request for further information come through evry 3 to four months for 5 years because council cant make up there mind as to approve it or not. This doesnt mean they wont approve it but the hoops appear to be in limitless supply and they dont get paid to hurry. Personally i feel (without intended downramping, it doesnt matter anyway because it is in a trading halt) that enough hoops have not been jumped through yet and that drilling is some way off. If this is the case I expect a dump to at least 9c or so where I will be waiting. If it is good news then I'm on on the big gap up on open but thats my strategy. Im just bored and feel like typing but my gut tells me it will eventually go ahead but probably not soon...I dont care if I am wrong either way but if I bought on Friday I sure as hell wont sell when they open good news or bad..as long as it hasnt been canned completely in which case I'll be doing an exit stage Iron maided and run to the hills.

requests for further information are in the development phasedevelopments that have been the blame should something go wrong and the way this country has pregressed over the last couple of decade has resulted

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.