ATN 0.00% 0.2¢ ashburton minerals limited

trading halt, page-9

1. 114 Posts.
    Well the company recently announced the acquisition of a new gold project in indonesia which looks promosing. They also have the Yea Gold project about to commence drilling and there is also "talk" that the company may be entering into a joint venture soon regarding the Mount Webb project. Not to mention a recent cap raising in which Macquarie Bank was a part of. Now to me this looks as though its in accumulation mode with support at 1.8c and resistance at 3c. It bounced hard off 1.8c the other day to close higher and then moved back towards highs on Macquarie Bank rumors and has now settled back in mid range on low volume. What i would like to see for conformation is some sort of bot activity or manipulation (although this may be very well hidden if Macquarie Bank is behind it) to confirm the accumulation and that would mean the stock should stay within the limits until accumulation has finished followed by a breakout on high volume to start the next move higher (possibly as we approach the Mount Webb JV if it happens). This is just my opinion, please do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.