CNX 0.00% 7.4¢ carbon energy limited

trading halt!, page-43

1. 980 Posts.
    My mate Nissan said the other day that I bought this stock, "cnx", on a leap of faith but I would call it "Convicition".

I will say every time I have purchased cnx it's been with an inner conviction, I knew it was and still is a speculative stock but as time has gone on, it get's less speculative than when I first bought it, which means more value has been built into it, but because this value is not being seen in the sp, doesn't mean it won't be or likewise will be! (Though I have my own views on this)

Like many of us, I could have made a different investment at the time but I felt and still do feel cnx has something very exceptional that the world will be chasing (Including some of worlds big boys), along with this, they have a sound business plan with good people working hard toward their goals, and so far they have not failed to impress.

While I feel it's far too early to single out winners and losers, I feel cnx and ucg technology will re-define and set new benchmarks in the energy sector in the future.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.