EDT 0.00% 9.1¢ edt retail trust

Im not sure what we can do but try and refuse the offer. I...

1. 2,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Im not sure what we can do but try and refuse the offer. I reckon they might try and sweeten the deal as at 7.8c they've let plenty of room to up their bid

But it is a pretty pathetic offer when the market is already pricing it above their offer, and their selling points for the deal are pretty crap:

-42% above 5.5c - Don't forgot because of that we lost 75% of existing NTA

-10/11% above the 1 and 3 month average prices and last close
    - 10%!!?!?? What kind of premium is that?

Another point:

'is that if EDT's property portfolio were to decline in value by approximately 10%, the BID would equal NTA per EDT unit'

so let me get this straight, we holders sell out at over 20%
    LESS NTA because of what might happen?!?! (which is highly unlikely given that we are in RECOVERY PHASE) Lets say that did happen and EDT bought in at 7.8, and the market dropped 10% well no worries to them, because their NTA=their entry price, and they haven't lost anything. They want us holders to pay for risk that is hardly the case given the fact that we are in RECOVERY and they are holding on to all distributions as well

Oh and another thing risks of high gearing?

67%!?!?! that ant high gearing, mirvac industrial trust got refinance on around the 80% mark

Plus they are putting their offer forward when the AUD is at all time highs, therefore while the NTA is at cheaper prices, just wait until USD goes up hence our NTA goes up, but not for EPN

Nah, I expect an offer that is fair and just, which is at least the NTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.