ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

Yes, mixed messages today on the war drum...Looking at the...

1. 328 Posts.
    Yes, mixed messages today on the war drum...

Looking at the course of sales, nothing huge came through. A bit of Daytrading in the mix as well and the BPT legal notice putting the wind up people. You need very little to rattle this ship and the rats start bailing (an from previous times and issues, I understand why but I am hopeful that this time, we have straightened things up enough to float)...

Leaky Ship? well, it seems to be pretty well covered to me. We had a bit of buying push it back up from the .265 levels and I thought we might close at .29. Also not having RJ sign off on it seems a bit strange. Maybe in China getting ready to tie one on?... or at home polishing his 'I am lawyered up' skills... who knows. I am a bit far away an out of the loop.. a phone call to the Office to see if he is in Country might help.

All in all, if this sinks, we have other areas of interest now. I bailed out a small amount the other day to cover my years cost of labor on this but still hold a great deal of shares.

Waiting now is the hard part. Hope to see a 40 page ANN coming out in the next day or so.

Take care guys...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.