ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

I am of the mind at the moment that if the GSA has fallen over,...

1. 328 Posts.
    I am of the mind at the moment that if the GSA has fallen over, we would have had a response by now. It would have been short and simple. I am thinking either a extension of another 2 months... or we are going to get rubber stamped with MANY inclusions of what the Chinese want/expect and with targets to reach over a period of time.

If it is agreed, I want to know what targets need to be meet and how much are we really going to make out of this. Till I see these items, well, still pie in the sky stuff. Yet, if it is the figures that have been spoken and thrown around, .28 cents is nothing. If it has fallen over, well, we all know the risks...

BPT weighing in over the last few days to me seems very strange. I think the results from the shale drilling must have really perked their eyebrows and 855p may have the possibility of being a 'hot bit of property' now.

IF the GSA has fallen over, a heavy handed please explain from the ASX on ICN's trading in the last two hours would in the lest be handed down, but after dealing with ASIC before, it will be only a turkey slap.

Tomorrow is going to be a very interesting day.

Luck to you all...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.